Want To Save On Auto Insurance? 3 Things To Do

Auto insurance is a necessity throughout much of the US. In fact, most states have a minimum amount of coverage that is required in order for you to be roadworthy. The average yearly premium for auto insurance is $1,502, or right around $125 per month. However, how much you pay can vary depending on your driving record, your age, and even what state you live in. If you are looking for ways to save on your policy, there are a few things that can help. [Read More]

3 Effective Tips For Consumers Looking To Save Money On Car Insurance

Car insurance is a necessity for every driver. Not having it could get you in trouble with the law and could also lead to great financial loss in the event of an auto accident. However, even though you're required to have it, that doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune. You won't when you take advantage of these money-saving tips.  Compare Rates From Different Providers Probably the easiest way to save money on car insurance is to simply compare rates from different providers. [Read More]

Running A Swimming Camp? Why You Need Sports Camp Insurance

You have a swimming pool that you allow the public to have access to, and you're wanting to do a swimming camp. Your swimming camp will be more based around teaching swimming safety and common swimming techniques, and you already have insurance on your pool, but it's a good idea to get extra coverage, just in case. Have you considered adding sports camp insurance coverage to your swimming pool business's policy? There are several reasons why you should consider it. [Read More]

Own A Car? 4 Signs It's Time To Shop For New Insurance

If you own a car, you need to have insurance. However, that doesn't mean you need to stick with the same insurance company year after year. At some point, it's going to be in your best interest to shop around for new coverage – and a new company. If you're not sure when that time will be,take a look at the list provided below. If any of the situations apply to you, the time has come for you to shop for new insurance. [Read More]